Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Douglas Bitting <Do...@agile.com> on 2002/06/25 17:21:32 UTC

WSDL from .jws files?

Hi.

Is it possible to retrieve the WSDL from .jws files?  If I retrieve http://.../axis/Hello.jws?wsdl, I get the following:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is Hello.jws

Cheers,
--Doug

Doug Bitting
Agile Software
1 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA  95113
(408) 999-7120

Re: WSDL from .jws files?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Douglas Bitting wrote:

> Is it possible to retrieve the WSDL from .jws files?  If I retrieve
 > http://.../axis/Hello.jws?wsdl, I get the following:
>
> AXIS error
> Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
> The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is Hello.jws

I believe this has been fixed since beta 2.  You can see it in operation
here:

http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/StockQuoteService.jws?wsdl

- Sam Ruby