Posted to user@flink.apache.org by PedroMrChaves <pe...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/08 08:23:47 UTC

Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Error while confirming Checkpoint

Hello,

Find attached the jobmanager.log. I've omitted the log lines from other
runs, only left the job manager info and the run with the error.

jobmanager.log
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/t612/jobmanager.log>

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Pedro.

-----
Best Regards,
Pedro Chaves

Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Error while confirming Checkpoint

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com>.
Thank you all for investigation/reporting/discussion. I have merged an older PR [1] that was fixing this issue which was previously rejected as we didn’t realise this is a production issue.

I have merged it and issue should be fixed in Flink 1.10, 1.9.2 and 1.8.3 releases.

Piotrek

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6723 <https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6723>

Posted by Tony Wei <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotrek,