Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Sunil Kalahasti <kv...@hotmail.com> on 2015/06/02 16:00:34 UTC

Unable to open ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 Configuration

We are trying to edit the configuration of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 using Apache Directory Studio Eclipse plugin from http://directory.apache.org/studio/update/2.x .

But it is failing due to the following error:

org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-basedn does not exist!
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:293)
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1604)
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
    at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:359)
    at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
    at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
    at org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-basedn does not exist!
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
    at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:289)
    ... 8 more

It seems Apache Directory Studio 2.0-0-M8 was released on July 4th, 2013 and may not be compatible with latest release.

Could you please point to the latest version of Apache Directory Studio?

Thanks in advance,
Sunil.

Re: Unable to open ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 Configuration

Posted by Jim Willeke <ji...@willeke.com>.
I downloaded the
"ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-win32.win32.x86_64.zip" file and it
launcches fine on Windows 7.
Apache Directory Studio
Version: 2.0.0
© 2006-2015 Apache Software Foundation - All right reserved.
Visit http://directory.apache.org/studio

ᐧ

--
-jim
Jim Willeke

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Hmmm. This package has been built on a mac osx system... Couldn't it be a
false positive?

Le mercredi 3 juin 2015, Sunil Kalahasti <kv...@hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Emmanuel,
>
> Thanks for your quick turnaround. I really appreciate your Support.
>
> I just wanted to mention that on 64 bit zip there seems a low level virus
> known as "SONAR.SuspBeh!gen605"
>
> Following is the Virus info :
> http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2015-050111-5257-99
>
> Thanks,
> Sunil.
>

> > Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:29:51 +0200
> > From: elecharny@gmail.com <javascript:;>
> > To: users@directory.apache.org <javascript:;>
> > Subject: Re: Unable to open ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 Configuration
> >
> > Le 03/06/15 10:35, Sunil Kalahasti a écrit :
> > > Hi Emmanuel,
> > >
> > > Thanks for providing Windows 64 bit version link.
> > >
> > > If it is available could you please provide for Windows 32 bit as well?
> >
> > Done, with all the other versions too : linux 32 and 64 bits, win 32 and
> > 64, mac OSX 64)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

RE: Unable to open ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 Configuration

Posted by Sunil Kalahasti <kv...@hotmail.com>.
Emmanuel,

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sunil Kalahasti <kv...@hotmail.com>.