Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kl...@poczta.fm on 2011/11/23 08:53:28 UTC

Errors in catalina.out: [Fatal Error] :1:663: The element type "table" must be terminated ...

I'm using cxf 2.4.3, java6 and tomcat 6.0.33 as a server.

My java client sends a requests with some text files attached.
Web service sends back a response message and attaches some other text files.
Attachments are sent with mtom.
In general: I send some input files and get some generated files in response.

This works fine, however for some of my test scenarios I see following errors in catalina.out:
[Fatal Error] :1:663: The element type "table" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</table>".
and sometimes I get that:
[Fatal Error] :1:14: Open quote is expected for attribute "class" associated with an  element type  "table".
For some tests I get the 1st or the 2nd message (or both), and for some I don't get these errors at all.

 My guess is that for some reason these text files attached to request/response message trigger this error message.
 None of my test scenario send/receive xml attachments (but this is also possible as a special case of sending plain text).
 Although my tests are fine I wouldn't want to keep this error logged.

 How do I solve this ?
 Kate,

Re: Errors in catalina.out: [Fatal Error] :1:663: The element type "table" must be terminated ...

Posted by Piotr Klimkowski <kl...@poczta.fm>.
My mistake, there's nothing wrong with cxf.
It was coming from my code.