Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Minho Kim <mi...@apache.org> on 2015/06/15 16:54:49 UTC

Regarding the article of Hama

Hi all,

You heard that Hama-0.7.0 had been released.
I accordingly have written article about Hama.
The article explains a graph package of Hama as well as an overview of it,
with results of the benchmark.
The following is a link of the article.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q5Of6MbSRe_TM1G_WIODzMb9Owc-_TXg332rbiJjB_4/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know any idea after read it. Of cource tell me if there are wrong.

Thanks all.

--
Best regards,
Minho Kim

Re: Regarding the article of Hama

Posted by Behroz Sikander <be...@gmail.com>.
+1. Good to here that Hama is efficient than Giraph.