Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Fernando Silva <fe...@myrealbox.com> on 2002/05/28 11:51:30 UTC

GUI clients status

Hi,

I would like to know what is the GUI clients status?
I'm asking this, because I don't want to start another
GUI, if there is already someone working in one.

Regards,
  Fernando Silva

Re: GUI clients status

Posted by MB...@xs4all.nl.
> I would like to know what is the GUI clients status?

I'm relatively new here, but AFAIK there are two initiatives, I'm building
a windows dedicated one, and there's a wxWindows version (*forgive my
ignorance but I am bad with names*) in the works (discussed some time
ago).
> I'm asking this, because I don't want to start another
> GUI, if there is already someone working in one.
Imho, given the high risk of failure when starting to build something from
scratch (loss of interest, other things demanding attention etc. etc.),
the more initiatives the merrier, but that's just me. What I'm working on
is rather ambitious so more prone to failure.
I hope everyone agrees....?

> Regards,
>  Fernando Silva

Cheers, Martijn Boekhorst.