Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by John Lilley <jo...@redpointglobal.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/03 14:25:05 UTC

How to purge all queues in Artemis

Greetings!
In AMQ classic I would run the handy CLI “activemq purge” in development to start with a clean slate.
How can I do this in Artemis?
Thanks
John

[rg] <https://www.redpointglobal.com/>

John Lilley

Data Management Chief Architect, Redpoint Global Inc.

888 Worcester Street, Suite 200 Wellesley, MA 02482

M: +1 7209385761<tel:+1%207209385761> | john.lilley@redpointglobal.com<ma...@redpointglobal.com>

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail from Redpoint Global Inc. (“Redpoint”) is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy, print or disclose it to anyone else. If you properly received this e-mail as a customer, partner or vendor of Redpoint, you should maintain its contents in confidence subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with Redpoint.

RE: How to purge all queues in Artemis

Posted by John Lilley <jo...@redpointglobal.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply!  I will just delete the data folder.  That seems to be the easiest thing.

“Nuke it from orbit.  It’s the only way to be sure.”

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.