Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr> on 2008/07/04 13:47:32 UTC

RE : RE : [Synapse 1.1.1] - F.A.Q. SOAP1.1 to SOAP1.2

Hummmm
It seems that SOAPUtils.convertSOAP11toSOAP12(...) doesn't convert a
SOAPFault in the Body.
I'm testing my mediator and here are the result:

Before:
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
	<env:Body>
		<env:Fault>
			<faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
			<faultstring>
				Internal Server Error (Caught exception
while handling
				request: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException:

[fr.cnav.axsas.ProfileUtilisateurHandler.loadProfil()]
				Echec de consultation du Profil utilisateur
dans SAS)
			</faultstring>
		</env:Fault>
	</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

After:

<soapenv:Envelope
	xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
	<soapenv:Header />
	<soapenv:Body>
		<env:Fault

xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
			<faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
			<faultstring>
				Internal Server Error (Caught exception
while handling
				request: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException:

[fr.cnav.axsas.ProfileUtilisateurHandler.loadProfil()]
				Echec de consultation du Profil utilisateur
dans SAS)
			</faultstring>
		</env:Fault>
	</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Any idea?

Laurent.

Posted by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr>.
The JIRA issue for this is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-393

Thank you,
Laurent.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laurent,

Posted by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr>.
Looking in the SVN
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/tags/1.1.1/modules/core/src/main/java/
org/apache/synapse/core/axis2/SOAPUtils.java?revision=615753&view=markup) I

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laurent,