Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org> on 2017/04/28 00:43:42 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 2.3.0 Release Candidate 0

Apache Hive 2.3.0 Release Candidate 0 is available here:
http://home.apache.org/~pxiong/apache-hive-2.3.0-rc0/

Maven artifacts are available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-1073/

Source tag for RC0 is at:

https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/release-2.3.0-rc0

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
I meant to say +1 to fixing HIVE-16577 before release.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Rui.