Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Haoran Meng <me...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 17:00:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.0.0

Hello ShardingSphere Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache ShardingSphere version 5.0.0

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/blob/5.0.0/RELEASE-NOTES.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/5.0.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshardingsphere-1069/org/apache/shardingsphere/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/tree/5.0.0/

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/commit/d3409a2e36b4233372cfd048038634b7a518dc5d

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/release/

GPG user ID:
menghaoran

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

PMC vote is +1 binding, all others is +1 non-binding.

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.0.0

Posted by Hongtao Gao <ha...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I had checked the below items:
1. asc,*sha512 files are correct
2. Building binary from source code
3. Both source and binary packages contain LICENSE and NOTICE files.
4. Check source files license headers

Good luck

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
+1, I checked

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
HI +1 binding.

My checked items,
[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.

A tiny tip for the tar name,
Instead of `apache-shardingsphere-5.0.0-src-release`, I think `apache-shardingsphere-5.0.0-src` will be better to be compressed as apache-shardingsphere-5.0.0-src.zip

Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere PMC, Apache brpc (Incubating) & AGE (Incubating) mentor
Twitter, @tristaZero