Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Assenza, Chris" <ca...@Accessdc.com> on 2001/09/07 20:58:17 UTC

RE: Help Error run Struts in VAJ 4 "cant remove Attributes from request scope" remain

The correct Jar is also available on the Ted's site and
http://www.enfused.com/struts.jar

Chris

Christopher Assenza
Phone:	412.201.6026
Fax:     412.201.6060
Email:	cassenza@accessdc.com
ACCESSDATA
Moving Your Business from Point A to Point e.SM
http://www.accessdc.com/