Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/03 00:52:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1

Hi everyone,
Since our transition to a TLP happened during our last vote, we're recalling
the vote for ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1.

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/activemq-cpp-1.1-src.zip
<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip>

And here's the wiki page for the release:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-11-release.html<http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 1.1

Nate

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On 2/2/07, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Since our transition to a TLP happened during our last vote, we're recalling
> the vote for ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/activemq-cpp-1.1-src.zip
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-11-release.html<http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 1.1
>
> Regards,
> Nate

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com