Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 01:45:33 UTC

tickets assigned but still open

In an attempt to help provide more visibility into what's happening on the
project we're going to be making some improvements to our JIRA usage. One
of the things we'll be doing is adding an ACCEPTED status to our tickets so
we can properly expose triaged (and thus ready to be worked on) tickets. In
anticipation of this, can everybody that has assigned tickets that are
still OPEN please move the tickets to IN PROGRESS or unassign themselves?

Here's the list (with 137 tickets so far):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MESOS%20and%20assignee%20is%20not%20empty%20and%20sprint%20is%20empty%20and%20status%20%3D%20Open

Thanks much all!

Re: tickets assigned but still open

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.