Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 18:17:57 UTC

xbean java 9 state

Hi guys,

I plan to check if we can merge module-info properly for our shades on
trunk of xbean then I think we are good to release. If maven shade
plugin doesn't support it properly I plan to exclude the file as a
short term workaround to not hold the release.

Will try to do it tomorrow or on monday.

wdyt? Any other blocker?

PS: I have some net issues at home ATM so can need help for the
upload, anyone would have some cycles next week?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

Re: xbean java 9 state

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

yes, just did it this morning from work - it was really my poor
connection :(. Thanks for the help anyway, really appreciated.

Re: xbean java 9 state

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Re: xbean java 9 state

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.