Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Zdila <m....@mwaysolutions.com> on 2008/01/27 18:37:11 UTC

M-Way OCM Tool

Hello

I'd like to open our lightweight but powerful OCM solution. Major
highlights/features:
- saving/loading hierarchy of objects
- saving/loading by one call (eg. MyObject myObject = (MyObject)
ocmTool.load(node); ocmTool.save(someOtherObject))
- mapping defined by Java 5 annotations
- supports arrays, collections, maps (with string key); values can be
primitives, objects, references, binary data
- very simple but powerful control of cascading (by overriding save/get
methods)
-

379+212+250+470

--