Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "James C. McMaster (Jim)" <mc...@tatanka.stortek.com> on 2002/06/05 18:00:41 UTC

Re: Valid values for Factory 'protocol'???

You absolute moron.  Instructions for unsubscribing are at the bottom of each
message to which you responded with your idiotic request, if you could be
troubled to READ.  You are sending your requests to a robot mailer that just
blasts them out to several hundred people, none of whom can unsubscribe you,
even if we cared whether you get unsubscribed or not.

If you are too stupid to use a computer, don't use one.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmasjc@tatanka.stortek.com