Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Den Cowboy <de...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/04 15:41:35 UTC

Mesos on OpenShift 3.1

I'm able to install and configure OpenShift 3.1 with
ansible.

I will have an OpenShift environment which is using Docker and Kubernetes.

So it's easy to build/deploy and host applications using docker images.

But there is a 'new' problem. We received some Docker images which contain one
product together.

This product is using Apache Mesos. So it will need it on OpenShift. I read
it's possible to run Mesos and Kubernetes together.

Is this also possible after the Kubernetes installation with OpenShift?

Can you give me some hints how to perform this process if it's possible?

Thanks

Re: Mesos on OpenShift 3.1

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Den,

Yes, you can try to build your own km, as you are using Kubernetes 1.1, so
possibly you can follow this
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/release-1.1/docs/getting-started-guides/mesos.md

Thanks,

Guangya

Re: Mesos on OpenShift 3.1

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's an option, but seems many tiers: Kubernetes+Mesos running on
top of Kubernetes ;-)

Re: Mesos on OpenShift 3.1

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

RE: Mesos on OpenShift 3.1