Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/09 04:57:17 UTC

"complete" jsp displays turbine-generated header/footer problem

Hi.
In the jsp how-to, it reads:
<<
If you want to use "complete" JSP pages (rather than using Turbine's model
of having separate files for the navigation components, etc.), then you
must set the JspService.default.layout entry so that DefaultLayout is used:

I want to use the complete JSP Page model.  Thus, I have the following in
my file:
#services.JspService.default.layout = JspLayout
services.JspService.default.layout = DefaultLayout

When I execute my application.  My screens are displayed (from
/templates/app/screens) fine.  But there is a header and footer being
generated from turbine.
The header/footer reads:  Turbine - A Servlet Framework for building Secure
Dynamic Websites.

Why is this header/footer being generated.  I think "complete" JSP should
be just that, complete with their own header and footers.  Can you tell me
how I can get rid of this?

Thanks everyone,
Phillip