Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Florian Popescu <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 22:56:59 UTC

Updating a SOLR index with a properties file

I am not sure if this is already possible with the built in set of request
handlers. I am trying to update the index using a properties file (one
document per file). Is this something that can be done? I searched the wiki
and none of the stuff there seems to be addressing this.

Thanks in advance,
Florian

Re: Updating a SOLR index with a properties file

Posted by Florian Popescu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I will try I out and see how it works.

This is for indexing a bunch of java resource bundles and trying to 'refactor' the keys. Basically trying to figure out if a key is used in multiple places and extracting it out if applicable.

Florian

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog