Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ja...@axxessit.no on 2004/01/07 10:56:48 UTC

(solved) Re: Does maven:reactor execute the sub-projects with basedir equal to location of the reactor tag?

Duh! One prepends the property with ${basedir} (of course).
So that for the top-most property is "${basedir}/aDirectory" and the
sub-project property is "${basedir}/../aDirectory" :-}

jan-helge.bergesen@axxessit.no
07.01.2004 10:47
Please respond to "Maven Users List"

        To:     users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Does maven:reactor execute the sub-projects with basedir equal to location
of the reactor tag?

I'm having problems with properties in project.properties involving
relative paths:

For the top-most maven.xml/project it points to "./aDirectory"
For the subsequent directories i've for a shared project.properties that
has the property set to "../aDirectory".

When I use the reactor at the top it results in a "file not found" error.

Any workaround for this? (apart from manual iteration that is).

Regards, Jan-Helge