Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Yahoo <ha...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/30 16:03:14 UTC

Deleting file that cannot be recovered

I have an unnamed file that I am unable to recover & I would like to know how to delete this file because every time I attempt to open Open Office I am asked to recover this file before I can open Open Office.  Please help.
Thank you,Joyce Lake

Re: Deleting file that cannot be recovered

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:03:14 +0000 (UTC)
Yahoo <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have an unnamed file that I am unable to recover & I would like to know how to delete this file because every time I attempt to open Open Office I am asked to recover this file before I can open Open Office.  Please help.
> Thank you,Joyce Lake

When prompted for Recovery, choose Cancel.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>