Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Jackson <pa...@meridianinfo.com> on 2004/08/11 04:46:01 UTC

How to show a jasper PDF report from Tapestry

Hi there,

I was wondering what would be the best way to show a pdf report from
within Tapestry?

I not too sure which component to use (if any?)

Ideally I would like to have the pdf report stored at a blob in a
database...

Paul Jackson
Ph +61 (0)2 9256 5564
Meridian Informatics (www.meridianinfo.com
<http://www.meridianinfo.com/> )
Custom Software for Agile Financial Services

Re: How to show a jasper PDF report from Tapestry

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Best way serve binary data is to create your own service.

At 12:46 PM 11/08/2004, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>

>I was wondering what would be the best way to show a pdf report from
>within Tapestry?
>
>I not too sure which component to use (if any?)
>
>Ideally I would like to have the pdf report stored at a blob in a
>database...
>
>Paul Jackson
>Ph +61 (0)2 9256 5564
>Meridian Informatics (www.meridianinfo.com
><http://www.meridianinfo.com/> )
>Custom Software for Agile Financial Services

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au