Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2006/05/01 11:36:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r398494 - in /httpd/site/trunk: docs/security/vulnerabilities_13.html docs/security/vulnerabilities_20.html docs/security/vulnerabilities_22.html xdocs/security/vulnerabilities_22.xml

On 05/01/2006 03:32 AM, pquerna@apache.org wrote:
> Author: pquerna
> Date: Sun Apr 30 18:32:18 2006
> New Revision: 398494

> Log:
> rebuild all.
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/site/trunk/docs/security/vulnerabilities_13.html
>     httpd/site/trunk/docs/security/vulnerabilities_20.html
>     httpd/site/trunk/docs/security/vulnerabilities_22.html
>     httpd/site/trunk/xdocs/security/vulnerabilities_22.xml

This killed the list of vulnerabilities for all versions. Was this intended?
And if yes, where can they be found now?

Anyway, many thanks for doing this release work :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Mark J Cox wrote:
>> This killed the list of vulnerabilities for all versions. Was this intended?
>> And if yes, where can they be found now?
>
> Must be someone with bad java foo, fixing.

Er. ya. It wasn't my intention to break stuff, I just ran build.sh and
it kept saying it wanted to do this....

java version "1.5.0_06"

Intel Mac.

How could a version of java change the behavior of the site build stuff?

-Paul

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
> This killed the list of vulnerabilities for all versions. Was this intended?
> And if yes, where can they be found now?

Must be someone with bad java foo, fixing.

Mark
--
Mark J Cox | www.awe.com/mark