Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/06/12 14:57:46 UTC

Not a bug! Just Kudos! (fwd)

Fan mail

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 01:29:16 -0700
From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rf...@monkeys.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Not a bug!  Just Kudos!

THIS IS NOT A BUG REPORT.

Please pass this comment along to all of the wonderful Apache developers.

I just wanted to extend to you all my thanks and gratitude for doing such
a marvelous job on this thing.  As I'm sure you know, it is a marvelously
useful tool... and the price is sure right!

Above all, I want to thank whoever built and whoever maintains the wonderful
web-based FAQ.  I ran into the `setgid' problem while bringing up Apache
1.2.0 on Solaris 2.4, and lo and behold, I found the answer to this per-
plexing problem is less than two minutes in the FAQ!  That's a new speed
record (for me anyway).

So anyway, keep up the good work folks!

-- Ron Guilmette, Roseville, CA -------- E-Scrub Technologies, Inc. --------
---- E-mail: rfg@e-scrub.com ------------ http://www.e-scrub.com/ ----------