Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by SELVI MANICKAM <se...@wipro.com> on 2013/10/15 17:02:44 UTC

reg: smooks and camel configuration

I am having a concept to send csv formated data to queue. I tried in two
different application. First based on smooks concept for conversation of csv
to xml and second to fetch the xml data to queue. How to combine these two
concept to work together.

Re: reg: smooks and camel configuration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See these links
http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM, SELVI MANICKAM <se...@wipro.com> wrote:
> I am having a concept to send csv formated data to queue. I tried in two
> different application. First based on smooks concept for conversation of csv
> to xml and second to fetch the xml data to queue. How to combine these two
> concept to work together.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com