Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2021/01/17 11:39:11 UTC

Log only WARN & ERR but not INFO anymore (FINERACT-1295)

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if you all are FOR or AGAINST
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/1495 for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1295?

I personally like it, but I don't want to "impose" this visible change of
default log level that you would all notice - if there is a majority here
who LOVES staring at INFO level logs... ;-) I personally find them useless,
and like the "cleanliness" you get with that PR.

Let's conclude if we either merge or abandon that PR; please comment on
FINERACT-1295, PR #1495, or here.

Thanks!
M.

Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

Re: Log only WARN & ERR but not INFO anymore (FINERACT-1295)

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Given that nobody seems to have voiced any objections to this here (please
do if you disagree with this!), and that there don't seem to be other
active committers reviewing PRs at present, I'll self-merge
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/1495 for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1295 in 3 days.