Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/11/29 21:03:33 UTC

[drlvm] disasm.c - reference and use of bfd must be removed

It was noted that  vm/port/src/disasm/linux/disasm.c uses the bfd and
opcodes library, which are under the GPL and therefore don't allow us
the freedom to use it.

If someone could please remove it directly (if a committer) or via
patch ASAP, that would be mightily appreciated (I'd do it right now, but
need to prepare for a meeting).

I'll get back to this in a few hours, and will do myself if need be.

Thanks

geir

Re: [drlvm] disasm.c - reference and use of bfd must be removed

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
What do you mean "make #ifdef statements consistent"?

Posted by Evgueni Brevnov <ev...@gmail.com>.
Geir,