Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jelena Jovanovic <jo...@fon.bg.ac.yu> on 2005/05/10 19:47:25 UTC

Problem with Palette component

Hello,

I have a problem with the palette component. Actually I constantly receive
this kind of error when trying to submit the form that contains this
component:

org.apache.tapestry.contrib.palette.Palette.handleSubmission(Palette.java:48
9)

org.apache.tapestry.contrib.palette.Palette.renderComponent(Palette.java:285
)

org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.render(AbstractComponent.java:857)

org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.renderBody(AbstractComponent.java:624)

org.apache.tapestry.form.Form.renderComponent(Form.java:362)

org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.render(AbstractComponent.java:857)

org.apache.tapestry.form.Form.rewind(Form.java:568)

org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.rewindForm(RequestCycle.java:432)

org.apache.tapestry.form.Form.trigger(Form.java:582)

org.apache.tapestry.engine.DirectService.service(DirectService.java:169)

..

As I see, it the problem might me with the initialization of the models that
the component uses (its own model + model for a property selection component
that forms the header of the left column). I initialized them (as well as
models for other property selection components that I have on the form) in
the activate method due to the fact that I have a lot of initialization work
to do.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Regards,

Jelena