Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za> on 2007/08/14 10:23:04 UTC

Generating Javadoc

Greetings everyone,

Is there a way that I can generate Java docs for my own generated
XMLBeans? I currently face the situation where a report designer using
BIRT is consuming a .jar that contains all of my XMLBeans. The problem
is, with BIRT they cannot automatically pick-up the getters on the
different XMLBeans so, I have to go and manually create this
documentation.

Now if I had 10 or even 20 beans that would be ok but when the Ant task
is run it is reporting that it compiles 118 DTO's so, this will be a
very time consuming exercise. I am hoping that there is a way to get
around this. Thanks!

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm

RE: Generating Javadoc

Posted by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za>.
Thanks Jacob.

________________________________

The scomp utility has a -src option to generate the Java code. You can
run javadoc over this src.
-Jacobd

RE: Generating Javadoc

Posted by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za>.
No problem, got this working and the javadoc generated from the source.

RE: Generating Javadoc

Posted by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za>.

RE: Generating Javadoc

Posted by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za>.