Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by srm <sr...@schokokeks.org> on 2010/03/04 19:27:27 UTC

Prettyfy URLs

Hi List,

I have a WebShop that uses only 2 Pages.
A DetailPage to view item-details and the HomePage
"StorePage". StorePage holds a Panel (currentPanel)
and for navigation this one is just replaced with the
corresponding panel (cartPanel, checkoutPanel, et al.).

Now I wanted to prettyfy the URLs.
For the DetailPage that seems to be no problem, as
this should be bookmarkable anyway. *working

Not the StorePage, which produces URLs like:
"http://localhost:8080/Increment18/?wicket:interface=:5:currentPanel:items:6:add:5:ILinkListener::"
- this link means "add an item to the cart"

How would I go to prettyfy these ones?
Or wouldn't I at all?

Anyone has done this before?

Share your thoughts!

Regards,
Stephan

Re: Prettyfy URLs

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
try the hybridurlcodingstrategy

also, search the list - there is a ton of information about this subject

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com