Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Shadwell <pa...@shadwell.ch> on 2015/03/17 12:14:33 UTC

[ASK] Is it possible to sort lists in Cloudstack UI?

We have a lot of objects in our Cloudstack environment so when it comes to listing, domains, accounts, networks, volumes, instances etc. it is a laborious task trying to find items because nothing is sorted logically.

It would be great to have list tables where you can click the column heading to sort a list based on that column.

Thanks for your attention.

Paul

Re: [ASK] Is it possible to sort lists in Cloudstack UI?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
As long as it's clear that the GUI may not contain all of the info in its
current view of the data, I don't see a problem with us offering sorting
support on a column-by-column basis.

Perhaps one of our GUI-focused people could comment, though.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ASK] Is it possible to sort lists in Cloudstack UI?

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

RE: [ASK] Is it possible to sort lists in Cloudstack UI?

Posted by Stephen Turner <St...@citrix.com>.