Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org> on 2020/06/15 01:43:26 UTC

Druid 0.19.0

Hi all,

It's about that time again to start preparing to make the next release (the
last major branch was created in March) - I volunteer to be release
manager. I will probably try to make the branch sometime in the next week
or so, to allow us time to start seriously testing to get everything in the
branch stable and ready to go.

If anyone is aware of any bugs which should be addressed before release,
please mention them in this thread so we can discuss and potentially tag
them to the milestone and try to get fixes in place.

Cheers,
Clint

Re: Druid 0.19.0

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
I commented on https://github.com/apache/druid/issues/10011; it looks like
a SQL planner problem to me.

I also logged a review of https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/10027.

I don't think either of these needs to be a release blocker, though. 10027
in particular I am sure has been around for a while.

Re: Druid 0.19.0

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.