Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 16:39:41 UTC

Re: [classlib] lcms dependcy failing to download - http://people.apache.org down?

On 24/08/2009, Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I've just tried to run the fetch-depends target on Windows x86 on a new
> federated checkout and it's falling over trying to download from:
> http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/classlib-depends/windows.x86/lcms-1.18.tar.gz
>
>  I can still ping people.apache.org but can't access any http addresses.
> Just a heads up in case anyone else hits this issue.

People.a.o suffered a disk failure and the infra team are currently
working to restore it from backups.

The status will be reported on twitter (infrabot) and on
http://monitoring.apache.org

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
FYI - looks like people.a.o is back up now, so dependencies should be
downloading ok again.

Regards,
Oliver

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
sebb wrote:
> On 24/08/2009, Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  I've just tried to run the fetch-depends target on Windows x86 on a new
>> federated checkout and it's falling over trying to download from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/classlib-depends/windows.x86/lcms-1.18.tar.gz
>>
>>  I can still ping people.apache.org but can't access any http addresses.
>> Just a heads up in case anyone else hits this issue.
>>

> People.a.o suffered a disk failure and the infra team are currently
> working to restore it from backups.
>
> The status will be reported on twitter (infrabot) and on
> http://monitoring.apache.org

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Oliver