Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Seid Mohammed <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 07:20:17 UTC

How to run Lucene in Action TestCase Examples

I am using, Netbeans and want to run some of the Junit test examples from there
I have added the Test programs to a test packages in the project
window and try to run it
but it fails to run.
I have also included libs to the libraries

thanks a lot
Seid M.
--
"RABI ZIDNI ILMA"

Re: How to run Lucene in Action TestCase Examples

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I have no clue about netbeans, but I *do* know that you'll need
to provide more details than "it fails" to get any meaningful
help. What version of JUnit? Lucene? NetBeans? what
error messages/stack traces?

Imagine you were trying to respond to your own email knowing
nothing except what you wrote and I think you'll see the problem....

I've done this from Eclipse just fine.

Best
Erick