Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 21:31:27 UTC

FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Since I know Dalibor will be too modest to point to it...

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/interviews/6185/1/

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I can say this as I am a victim of the same thing...
>
> Have you ever thought about just changing your name?  :)

Neva!

--
Stefano.

Re: FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Posted by Dalibor Topic <ro...@kaffe.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr <geir <at> pobox.com> writes:

> I can say this as I am a victim of the same thing...

My apologies, all the naming mistakes are mine. :(

cheers,
dalibor topic

Re: FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Re: FYI: Dalibor on Harmony

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Tim Ellison wrote:
> Since I know Dalibor will be too modest to point to it...
>
> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/interviews/6185/1/

Nice! Great article!

Now let's show Dalibor that given the apache license, we can do what
Classpath did in 10 years in 2 ;-) and without even writing a single
line of code ;-)

--
Stefano.