Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/04/19 18:52:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Awasum Yannick

Hello Fineract Folks,

Please join me in welcoming Awasum Yannick as the newest member of our
Project Management Committee.

Awasum began contributing to the Fineract community last year in July,
and has since become a valued member of our community.  He's
contributed to both Fineract 1x, and Fineract CN on several topics.

He's been consistently encouraging and helpful to other community
members, demonstrating both leadership and technical skills.  We are
lucky to have him.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz
V.P., Apache Fineract

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Awasum Yannick

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yannick!

Regards,
Sanyam Goel

--
SANYAM GOEL
LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/6SJMg3

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Awasum Yannick

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Thank you all very much.

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yannick

Posted by ayuk etta <et...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Yannick,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations Awasum Yannick. You deserve it !

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Congratulations Yannick!

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Yannick.