Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/18 12:52:49 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShenYu(Incubating) as a TLP

+1 (non-binding)

发件人: Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>
日期: 星期六, 2022年6月18日 20:40
收件人: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>
主题: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShenYu(Incubating) as a TLP
Hi,

+1 (binding)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShenYu(Incubating) as a TLP

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
Good luck!

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2022年6月18日周六 21:56写道: