Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com> on 2005/12/16 23:16:31 UTC

Geronimo Web Site CSS

We were happy to meet many of the talented Geronimo developers at
Apachecon.  We have the Geronimo web site CSS, images, and layout.  The
CSS is based on the Maven stylesheet.  This is a link that displays a
rough idea of the layout:

http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/apachegeronimowebsite1.htm

The header is ready to go.  Changes may be needed for the content in the
body.  The right column could have important items or featured news (as
opposed to the links that are there currently).  Please me know what you
guys think.  We have files that should give you everything you need for
the Geronimo web site and any other info you may need from us for
Release 1.0 when it is ready.  Hopefully this new web design will help
to continue to build momentum for the Geronimo project and promote the
excellent work that you guys have done and continue to do.  The file
with this information is a zip file - let us know to whom we should send
this file.

Epiq Team

Re: Geronimo Web Site CSS

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 12/16/05, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> Can you post the zip as an attachment to a JIRA issue (http://
> nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220)?  This
> allows us to track the IP grants.

I've already begun working on the new site with the zip file you sent
to me. The work I've done so far is available here:

    http://people.apache.org/~bsnyder/site/

Thanks again!

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

Re: Geronimo Web Site CSS

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Can you post the zip as an attachment to a JIRA issue (http://
nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220)?  This
allows us to track the IP grants.

Thanks,

-dain