Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ro...@grm.net on 2019/06/07 17:08:11 UTC

saving content

I have been using open office for a couple of years and love it. However, I do have a problem now. I have always saved contents by going to the next untitled number. Now when I try to save using the next untitled number, I get a message saying "file cannot be found. I recently typed a 3-page document that I want to save but cannot. What can I do?

Robert Durham

Re: saving content

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:08:11 -0600 (MDT)
robertdurham93@grm.net wrote:

> I have been using open office for a couple of years and love it. However, I do have a problem now. I have always saved contents by going to the next untitled number. Now when I try to save using the next untitled number, I get a message saying "file cannot be found. I recently typed a 3-page document that I want to save but cannot. What can I do?
>
> Robert Durham

Try /File /Save as and give it another name.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>