Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net> on 2001/09/06 01:55:19 UTC

URGENT: Batik Award - tonite @ sfo

Folks,

A month ago or so we got a message that 'Apache 2' was nominated for some
sort of prize.... the HTTP/APR developers reacted, got two tickets for the
dinner.... only to discover/hear today that in fact what was meant was
that the:

	Batik Project

which was nominated !

So - Batikers/Cloth-Painters and XML-ers who wants to go ?

Location:	Downtown SFO
		SF Marriot Hotel, Club Room
		55 fourth street ( 4th between Mission/market).

When:		7.30 pm *TONITE*

Any batik/xml developers willing to scacrifise themselves for a dinner and
perhaps an award (note - it is only nominated). Two tickets are available;
they are currently at the Covalent office (one block away) but we can
coordinate things.

Dw	415-536-5212