Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by kh...@yahoo.com on 2012/12/23 03:28:51 UTC

all the documents are not getting indexed in solr 3.6.1

I am trying to index some documents in 3.6.1 using text_ja field and copying it to string field so that I can do an exact match on copy field, but it seems that all the documents are not getting indexed. Does any one know if this is a problem in 3.6.1
   <field name="f1" type="text_ja" indexed="true" stored="true" />
   <field name="f2" type="text_general" indexed="false" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="f3" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />

 <copyField source="f1" dest="f3">

but if I switch f1 to string and f3 to text_ja then the index seems to be correct, what could be the reason for that. has anyone experienced such a problem in solr 3.6.1 and how to remedy it.

Thanks

Re: all the documents are not getting indexed in solr 3.6.1

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Try looking at the admin/analysis page, that'll probably tell you a lot.
You'll have to provide quite a bit more information to help us help you,
you might want to review:

Best
Erick