Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Antonin Bruneau <ab...@cloudera.com> on 2017/01/05 09:30:05 UTC

Kudu C++ API Node wraper

Hi,

I’m building a Nodejs wrapper for the Kudu C++ API.
I’m looking of a list of the different functions I need to expose and maybe a hierarchy map of those functions

Thank you
Antonin Bruneau
Sales Engineer
+33 7 68 31 70 01  <>  |  abruneau@cloudera.com <ma...@cloudera.com>
72 Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honore  |  75008 Paris  |    France

Celebrating a decade of community accomplishments
cloudera.com/hadoop10 <file:///Users/abruneau/Documents/cloudera.com/hadoop10>
#hadoop10

Re: Kudu C++ API Node wraper

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Antonin,