Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 23:51:11 UTC

no longer need write access

Hi all, I've been inactive on JSPWiki for several years and no longer
need to be a committer. (I've been busy with my Apache Roller fork
"TightBlog".)  Could someone revoke my write access and remove my name
from the current committer list on the People page?  Should you create
an Emeritus Committer section in the future, my name can be listed there
but no big deal either way.

BTW, current JSPWiki as represented on the website looks very snazzy!
Nice work!

Regards,
Glen

Re: no longer need write access

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,

I've just done it, provided instructions on jira were more than enough; pmc
roster can be managed through whimsy.a.o which is really convenient.

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.