Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by isleofdogs <is...@110.net> on 2001/07/23 17:05:44 UTC

mod_jserv.so question

I am installing the latest binary version of Tomcat
with Apache 1.3.19 on a Linux box.

The user guide has the following in the mini
Tomcat-Apache config file:

 LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so

I read in the FAQ that I should use the Tomcat shared object here.

Where do I get that? It's not part of the binary download
and I don't see it on the download page.

Do I need to make my own?
If so, which one do I make?

iod

Re: mod_jserv.so question

Posted by Jerry QU <je...@baijia.com>.
Hi John,

we have the same question.
but:
how to install using the binary ?
any reqirement on the version of Apache?
do we need to re build Apache?

thanks

Jerry

Re: mod_jserv.so question