Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/03/27 16:25:21 UTC

Graduation

Thanks to the dedicated effort from the community, we have officially graduated from the incubator and assumed our new role as an Apache Top Level Project.

Official ASF Announcements:

   -NASDAQ GlobeNewswire http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=250322
   -ASF Blog http://s.apache.org/SxF
   -@TheASF Twitter feed https://twitter.com/#!/TheASF/status/184641043986264067

Congratulations to all and lets continue to build Rave into a world-class platform!

-Matt

Re: Graduation

Posted by Alexandru Zbârcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
“Sir, we're surrounded!” “Excellent. We can attack in any direction!” -
gen. Oliver Smith

Re: Graduation

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.
Congrats!!

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam

Re: Graduation

Posted by Dominik Renzel <re...@dbis.rwth-aachen.de>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 27 March 2012 16:25, Franklin, Matthew B. <mf...@mitre.org> wrote:

> Thanks to the dedicated effort from the community, we have officially
> graduated from the incubator and assumed our new role as an Apache Top
> Level Project.
>
> Official ASF Announcements:
>
>   -NASDAQ GlobeNewswire
> http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=250322
>   -ASF Blog http://s.apache.org/SxF
>   -@TheASF Twitter feed
> https://twitter.com/#!/TheASF/status/184641043986264067
>
> Congratulations to all and lets continue to build Rave into a world-class
> platform!
>
> -Matt

Hurrah!

Jasha