Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Renee Lerner <rr...@nj.rr.com> on 2013/04/08 18:41:21 UTC

Technical Support

Hello,
Open Office's text document opens as ODF Test Document- (.odt)

My email recipients can not to access attachments in the above format.
I change the format of the document to Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP (.doc)
and access to emails is successful.

However, if I use bullets in the .odt document the bullets change to a box with an X  in it which I do not like
in the .doc document.

What do you suggest I do to convert the document for access to attachments and save the bullets?

Renée Lerner

Re: Technical Support

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding the answer to Renee, who is not subscribed. Renee, you can
find this and other answers to your message at
http://markmail.org/thread/z3qo34lgieijexgj . Andrea

Re: Technical Support

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.

Re: Technical Support

Posted by Russell Ossendryver <ru...@worldlabel.com>.
> If they do not need to edit the file, send as PDF.

That does not solve the problem with ODF  compatibility issues.

Re: Technical Support

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 12:41:21 -0400