Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/12/04 20:26:16 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_status.c

On 4 Dec 1998 dgaudet@hyperreal.org wrote:

> dgaudet     98/12/04 11:12:18
>
>   Modified:    src/include ap_mmn.h scoreboard.h
>                src/main http_main.c
>                src/modules/standard mod_status.c
>   Log:
>   - Jim's fix to the vhostrec problem wasn't sufficient for all cases...
>   implement the full generation-based solution I proposed.
>   - Deal with generation rollover a little more robustly.  Still not perfect.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I may have messed up WIN32.  I think I
made the right change in there, I'm not sure.

Dean

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_status.c

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> On 4 Dec 1998 dgaudet@hyperreal.org wrote:
>
> > dgaudet     98/12/04 11:12:18
> >
> >   Modified:    src/include ap_mmn.h scoreboard.h
> >                src/main http_main.c
> >                src/modules/standard mod_status.c
> >   Log:
> >   - Jim's fix to the vhostrec problem wasn't sufficient for all cases...
> >   implement the full generation-based solution I proposed.
> >   - Deal with generation rollover a little more robustly.  Still not perfect.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to mention that I may have messed up WIN32.  I think I
> made the right change in there, I'm not sure.

And I'm just full of spam today... I mean "I think I may have messed up
RESTARTS on win32 ...".

Dean