Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/03/01 17:12:42 UTC

Was going to post a 0.92.1RC; need to get anything in before I do so?

St.Ack

Re: Was going to post a 0.92.1RC; need to get anything in before I do so?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
It has been 5 weeks since 0.92.0 was released.
Yet, maven artifact is not available as of the writing of this email.

This potentially creates headwind for Lars and Ramkrishna who will soon
come to the task of publishing 0.94 and 0.90 artifacts, respectively.

It would create confusion among HBase users if, by the time 0.92.1 RC comes
out, maven artifact is still unavailable.

My two cents.