Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Paul Willems <pw...@piscescom.com> on 2003/07/23 08:03:40 UTC

Multiple page printjob

Batik 1.5
JDK 1.4.1
Win XP

When I pass on an array of pages to this method, the result is a
printjob that apparently only has 1 page. It prints each SVG on a
separate page, but in the printer dialog I only get "Print pages: 1 of
1". I would like to be able to specify which pages I want to print in
the same way I would for any other document. Any ideas?

    public void printPages(String[] pages)
    {
        PrintTranscoder p = new PrintTranscoder();
        TranscoderOutput output = new TranscoderOutput();
        try
        {
            TranscoderInput[] inputs = new
TranscoderInput[pages.length];
            for (int i = 0; i < pages.length; i++)
            {
                inputs[i] = new TranscoderInput(toURI(pages[i]));
                p.transcode(inputs[i], output);
            }
            p.addTranscodingHint(p.KEY_SHOW_PRINTER_DIALOG,
Boolean.TRUE);

            p.print();
        }
        catch (Exception ex)