Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Chris Haynes <ch...@harvington.org.uk> on 2009/07/29 14:08:46 UTC

Re[6]: Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders

Hi Janne,

Any progress on this feature since we discussed it in April?

I can't see where it is on the features road map.

Could I usefully get involved?

Chris

Re: Re[6]: Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
This is planned for 3.0. As of the current builds (pre-alpha),
hierarchical page support is not completely implemented. we do not
have a timeframe for when 3.0 will be released. It is unlikely that it
will be ready in time for the fall timeframe.

Andrew

Posted by Jim Willeke <ji...@willeke.com>.